Star Autoco is a trusted destination for premium used cars in Oslo, where quality meets value. Star Autoco is committed to offering a wide range of reliable used cars while providing outstanding customer service. The need was to have a central CRM solution that is accessible by everyone across the board to check on the car resell process, maintain car parts inventory, centralize and dynamic pricing system, maintain car availability, and publish the same over the website.
Products used: Sales Cloud & Financial Force
- Needs a CRM for end-to-end processes from lead generation to selling cars.
- To provide different offers to the customers.
- The system should be able to manage the car parts and their inventory.
- Centralize and dynamic process for calculation of car pricing.
- Maintaining bookkeeping and finance within CRM.
- Maintaining the website from the CRM for publishing available cars and controlling photos that need to be displayed on the website from the CRM.
What did we do
- Sales Cloud was used for the lead process and for generating a lead from different sources.
- Based on the model of the car, a different sales rep was automatically assigned to the lead. Different data model architecture was designed from the time the car comes into the system until it is sold.
- Created a single screen that shows the entire life process of the car and highlights what’s the status of the car.
- The different section helps to identify what new parts were included as per the region which eventually add up to the overall car cost.
- Offer section to show various offers a sales rep can present to the customer where values are auto-populated and based on changes in certain parameters final cost is calculated.
- XML file import process was created which helps in creating new inventory with their pricing.
- Inventory was also maintained in the CRM and various automation was done to control the replenishment.
- Based on the different parts included/modified in the car, the total price was automatically calculated. The pricing model also includes different types of TAX involved during the entire process along with the dynamic discounting ability for the reps and approval process before presenting the final price to the customer.
- The finance cloud was implemented for creating sales invoices, maintaining journals, and maintaining assets.
- The website was also maintained by Salesforce, based on the availability of the car, and with a click of a button new car was published on the website or removed. Salesforce was also used to publish the car images on the website. Also, a dynamic ribbon that needs to be added on different images was controlled from the SF along with the thumbnail images.
- Increase revenue growth based on the solution.
- Turnaround time for sales reps decreased for presenting different offers and selling a car.
- Management has real-time Information and can see the progress.
- Easy to identify which car model is doing well based on the region.
- Complete 360-degree information on the customers and their payment status.
Ready to reduce your technology cost?
Unlock true potential of your business with Red Orange Technologies